- Participants applying for NetApp Awards should be Indian entities.
- Organization must have completed at least 2 years of operations in India as on December 31, 2017
- The innovation can be a product / service / project / process / procedure / methodology etc. and should have been implemented in the participating organization between January 1 and December 31, 2017
- The innovation implemented could have been developed in-house or through an external vendor
- The initiative nominated/ applied must be developed within the participating Organization. An Organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units; parent organization or other organizations under the parent organization.
- For Start-up award, the company should have been incorporated on or after December 31, 2015
- Employees of NetApp, sponsors and partners of the Awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards
- The impact of the innovation should be demonstrated through the case study section of the application form
- The Applicant should not be a winner of the Award in any of the previous years for the same initiative/ innovation
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of Jury
- Participation in NetApp Innovation Awards 2018 is subject to defined rules and regulations available on the website www.netappinnovationday.com